We believe business has the potential to lead the way in decarbonizing our economy - and that everyone should have the tools to make sustainability a strength in their business. That's why we are reinventing the way sustainability is measured at companies of all sizes, regardless of the budget, industry, or region. We're building a simple tool that shortens the time between wanting to do something for the planet and start taking action.
We're young and just getting started. But we're incredibly excited by our potential to reshape the future of every business who wants to do good. And we're not alone. We're supported by NSW Government, the University of NSW, and CSRIO.
About the role:
The Grant and Tender Writer is an integral position within the business with a focus on supporting the NetNada growth strategy by developing and operating an efficient and effective bid and proposal response function as part of the NetNada growth team.
Working with stakeholders and partnering with the business, this position will be required to develop the highest quality grant, bid and proposal responses with a focus on clear, compelling, and accurate content delivered in a timely manner.
With oversight of a range of grants, bids and proposals, this position will require a capacity for strategic and analytical thinking to support the strategic growth of the business by ensuring that we are maximising our chances of retaining and securing future business opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Spread the NetNada word. You'll share the NetNada product, vision and values with your network and help to build our brand from the ground up.
- Write grants and proposals to get our product to the world. You'll be a crucial part of our early team, working on how to find the best ways to get us in front of our target audience. We have big, bold aspirations and we need the best talent to get us there.
- Work collaboratively with all teams. You’ll work closely with the founders and engineering team to make sure NetNada is the best it can be. You’ll participate in KPI reviews, marketing strategy days, and contribute ideas to take us to the next level.
- Strive to learn and hone technical skills. You’ll always aim to find the bext tools to make your job better and more impactful, find thigs that are broken (and fix them!) and make sure you are always asking questions to learn from and help the team around you.
- Set the standards. We’re looking for thinkers who can come up with new approaches to old ideas and push the sustainability industry forward.
- Share your expertise. We believe in a culture of sharing. Pass on your experience to everyone around you to help them grow or share your knowledge externally on our blog.
A bit about you:
- Strong writing skills and understanding of project based financing and scheduling
- Strong bid process knowledge, with a track record of success in project managing and delivering complex bids within set timeframes
- A solution’s focused mindset with a demonstrated capacity for strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to transform technical information into clear, compelling, and engaging content fit for a range of audiences
- High level attention to detail with a focus on proofreading
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with experience building and maintaining a network of relationships both internally and externally
- Success in collaboration and promotion of open, constructive, and collaborative relationships at all levels
- Exceptional time management with an ability to work calmly to strict deadlines and prioritise tasks
WAIT! Studies show that people identifying as women or from under-represented groups are far less likely to apply for roles if they don't meet 100% of the requirements. There's no such thing as a perfect candidate so please don't self-reject - keep on reading! We'd love the opportunity to meet you.
Benefits of working at NetNada:
- Equity for everyone. Those who works for NetNada can own a part of the company. It means you think like an owner and make decisions like one too. When NetNada does well, you do well.
- Flexible and balanced work location and hours.
You can work from a NetNada office.
You can work from home.
You can work from anywhere that has good internet.
You get to make that choice every day.
- Personal learning and development budget. We will try our best to support you on your journey to become a better version of you. We work best when everyone can get better every day and share what they learn with the rest of us.
- Give back. Take 3 days a year fully paid to volunteer and give back to your community.
Excited? Click here to get started!
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message one of the founders on Linkedin.