We are hiring!
At NetNada, we are building the future of sustainable businesses by quickly analysing their sustainability performance and implement reduction strategies. We are looking for a highly motivated Backend Developer to join our rapidly expanding team.
We are a startup co-founded by UNSW alumni with the support of UNSW’s Innovation Center. NetNada is experiencing fast growth and has currently joined the Catalysr Accelerator Program.
- Develop, implement and support overall web architecture for multi-tenant SaaS platform
- Building and maintaining connections with 3rd party software using OAuth 2.0 API
- Working alongside founders to improve analytics dashboards
On your first day we expect you to have:
- Love for programming. Enjoy sharing. Willing to take the challenge.
- Passion to work in a Start-up environment and develop quality internet products
- Degree in Computing, Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Familiar with modern web technologies, including any but not limited to PHP, Python, NodeJS, and RESTFul API.
- Experience in relational databases
Good to have:
- Experience with automation using either Shell scripting, Python or other similar languages
- Understanding of basic financial and accounting language and terminology
- Familiar with data visualization best practices
- Previous professional or personal projects that demonstrate innovative use of public and private API
- Passion for the climate and sustainability
- Any special skills or experience which can expand the skill set of our company is highly valued
Why work with us?
- Open and transparent management structure – collaboration is how we make decisions happen
- Working in the sustainability space
- Career growth within this role, including leadership and product innovation opportunities
Please send an email with your CV and any projects you would like to be considered to firstname.lastname@example.org